30 October, 2013

My last summer day

Hello! I know what are you going to think now: "It's too late to post your last summer day!" and agree with you. The fist I was busy with my classes and home, I'm sorry that didn't post you. Why was I post this look? Because now, then the winter and cold is near and we need a sun, I want to give you a little bit of summer and warm. Do you remember your day on the beach o swimming pool, the day with your family/friend(s)/ boyfriend/ girlfriend, a day when you was happy?  We always wait holidays, Christmas, summer, Friday, Birthday, travel o something... but we can take pleasure every day what we have, every morning that we wake up, every moment that happened with us. We don't know what day we will have tomorrow... but maybe you will have some surprise! ;) 
Be happy, my dear! With love Di.
















Shirt- H&M
Skirt- ZARA
Belt- no name
Heels- ZARA
Bag- ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment