21 February, 2014

One day in "La Sierra".

Hello my dears!
 If you don't know,there a mountain in provinces of Granada and Almería, called the Sierra Nevada, in Spanish mean "snowy range". The highest point is Mulhacén at 3,478 metres above sea level. 
So, last weekend my friends and I were in  Puerto de La Ragua. It is a mountain pass situated at 2041 meters above sea level. Few weeks ago was a high temperature, so we coudn't see a lot of snow, but it's wonderful and beautiful place. I really enjoyed it!

I hope this weekend will be good for you! 
Kisses, your Di

 


















Later in the evening we went to Hotel Alhambra Palace to take a coffee and to enjoy the amazing view of Granada!





1 comment:

  1. Какое красивое неееебооо *-----*
    Реально снега маловато ыхыыххыхых

    ReplyDelete