06 August, 2012

7 a.m.

Hello everybody! Few days ago, my little girl and I, went to the beach at 7 a.m. It was amazing, because the weather and water was comfortable. On the beach was only elderly couple and us. After we went to the pool, where neighbours didn't like that we laugh at 8 a.m. As we were tired, we went to sleep and we woke up at 6 p.m. ;)
On Saturday at midnight we were in MacDonald's and went to the park. There we were on Montaña Rusa and in Panic Room. We went back home at 3 o'clock in the morning ;D 
On Sunday we had to wake up early, because my little girl and her family fly away to Russia :( And now I'm going to stay with my puppy one month! 
Today I'm going to meet my another friend from Russia :)
Have a nice day! xoxo

P.S. My little girl have a blog, the name is Mi Vida. I hope you will like it. :)































I'm wearing:
Dress- Hand Made
Sandals- Bershka
Hat- Mango

Some photos from the pool :)



No comments:

Post a Comment